Ics 701-A Powerhead, Pneumatic #573511573511
Regular price $6,381.81
ICS 701-A Powerhead, pneumatic
The unique versatility of a power cutter includes the ability to make deep plunge cuts, perfect corners, a single cut from one side, and an endless variety of irregular shapes.
Cut with ease, speed, and portability through reinforced concrete, brick, block, concrete pipe, ductile iron, cast iron, natural stone, and more.
This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
701-A Powerhead only MSRP $5569
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Designed for the demanding requirements of professional sawing and drilling contractors
- Operates both FORCE4® and PowerGrit® chain
- Can be powered with commonly available power sources
- Can plunge cut up to 20 in.
- Reliable and easy to maintain
- High torque output for tough cutting jobs
- No gas or engine fumes, ideal for confined spaces and indoor use
- Weight (without bar and chain)29 lbs (13.15 kg)
- Length20 in (58.5 cm)
- Height10.5 in (26.5 cm)
- Width12 in (30.5 cm)
- Air Motor Power6.5 hp (5 kW)
- Air Supply Requirements (Maximum)90 psi (6 bar) 124 cfm (3.5 m³/min)
- Water Pressure Requirements Minimum: 20psi (1.4 bar)Operating Speed5,700 rpm (average free running)/4,900 sfm (average free running chain)
The ICS power cutter saves the George Gradel Co. team time and money.
For Brian Wood, Superintendent at George Gradel Co., working with four, twelve, sixteen, and sometimes even twenty-inch water and ductile iron lines is the norm. In fact, through a partnership with the BP-Husky Toledo Refinery, George Gradel Co. performs anywhere from one to two ductile and cast pipe jobs per month. Wood explains, “The contract for BP-Husky Toledo Refinery goes up for grabs every five years. We’ve been the house team for forty years (underground for ten years). If anything breaks in the refinery, we get it first.”
Read the full story here.